16636Re: Twittering our project ? relevant links needed

  • Stan
    Jan 1, 2013
      There is another social media, Stumbleupon. I am about Shannons age and use it constantly. Press a button and it takes you to a website. Thumbs up if you like, down if not. or just stumble. you program your interests and it finds like sites. I get maybe 10% of my traffic from them. It is addicting! http://www.stumbleupon.com/home   It generates lots of traffic.

      Stan

      --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Stan" wrote:

      > Hi Guys!
      > My offer of a separate forum board on ToolFools Talk
      > and just starting Wiki still stands.
      > The forum has the twitter, facebook and Google1 plug ins already. I
      > might be able to do the same for the wiki. It is already set up. I am
      > not a pro web designer, and have a few problems with upload size that
      > can be worked out. This project is on-topic for both. Of course no
      > charge. There are a few ads that should be relevant, and will help with
      > the hosting costs. They are not that much. It is crawled by indexing
      > bots constantly. I had 200,000 page views first year. Getting near 1000
      > a day and growing. I would be honored if you used my sites. If you want
      > to start your own, or somebody elses, I will support it all I can.
      > Good Luck and have a happy, healthy, prosperous new year!
      >
      > Stan Campbell
      > ToolFools.com/forum
      >

      > --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, Pat Delany wrote:
      > >
      > > I have always felt the same way but my son says the way twitter was
      > used in the last election shows how everything has changed.
      > >
      > > Pat

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic