16634Re: [multimachine] Twittering our project ? relevant links needed

    Jan 1, 2013
      I have always felt the same way but my son says the way twitter was used in the last election shows how everything has changed.

      Pat

      From: StoneTool <owly@...>
      To: multimachine@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 11:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [multimachine] Twittering our project ? relevant links needed

      I find facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc..........   useless time wasters.

          Not being a particularly "socially oriented" person this is hardly surprising.   Twitter probably has some potential uses.  Here is a page that describes how to use it:   http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Twitter

                                                                                  Howard

      On 01/01/2013 06:02 AM, mlsmith@... wrote:
      Probably need both. Younger folks are all about Facebook, twitter, etc.

      Some of us "more experienced" (read: "Old, and stuck in our ways") folks are email / forum types. I personnally don't do facebook (high school for adults), texting or tweeting ( a boatload of useless messaging on topics not worthy of my limited time ) . . .  we each can choose how to communicate most effectively to friends and family. Each method has pro's / con's.

      Mike S.