16626Re: [multimachine] Twittering our project "Tools4TheWorld"

    Dec 31, 2012
      On 12/31/2012 05:49 PM, Pat Delany wrote:

      I don't like Twitter either! However my son assures me that it is the best way to reach people that are otherwise unreachable and he sent me a series of steps that have worked very well in the political world. Basically I am to tweet only links to good stuff and "follow" the people that I have tried to reach for years.

      I don't like Twitter either.  I would suggest Facebook as a better choice.

      Dave  8{)  Not a twit...