16596Re: [multimachine] Who Has The Multimachine in Africa?

    Dec 21, 2012
      No time to search for plans this morning -- got to go to work. But a
      quick Google search turned up a video of this home built drill:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgC69vQQS20

      --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 56 year old fat man.

      On 12/20/2012 11:03 PM, T T wrote:

      > Hi!
      >

      > I am from Africa and would like to build a cable tool drilling rig.
      >
      > How would i go about it, plans etc.
      > Regards.
      > Theo.
      >
      > On 21 December 2012 06:35, StoneTool <owly@...
      > <mailto:owly@...>> wrote:
      >
      > May I suggest a cable tool drilling rig.....

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic