Thinking to use this list for 2007

  • Vance Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hi all,

      As you are probably aware the annual Multiliteracies course for 2007
      is at mid-stride, with more information linked from:
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/papers/tesol/ppot/portal2007.htm

      You are probably aware of this.

      However, I feel the Moodle is a little problematic this time around
      and I'm going to ask participants to sign up to this list.

      You might wonder why not start a new one? Well, it's because if you
      are on the list I should assume you are interested in the subject and
      discussion and you might want to follow the emails. These aren't many
      this time around, just a few a week can be anticipated.

      Now, if you are on the list and don't want to be bothered with these
      mails, this is your notice of a slight perturbation possibly coming
      your way. Take steps accordingly, and if you need help with anything
      let me know (here or offlist :-)

      Vance