Re: First warning: your group multilit will soon be reinstated

  • Vance Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Sorry to disturb you but every 90 days YahooGroups threatens (sort of) to
      delete inactive groups. In order to keep it alive I have to send a message
      out to everyone on this list, and this is the message.

      I would like to keep this group because the course on Multiliteracy will be
      offered again next year, and I intend to use the same group list.

      You are already enrolled in this list, and if you'd like to opt out of
      further mailings, you can remove yourself from the list by following the
      instructions at the bottom of this message.

      It is also possible to remain a member of the YahooGroup and set your mail
      preferences so that you get either a digest (one mail a day if there's list
      traffic) or no mail at all. Using these option you retain access to files
      photos etc. TO do that you log on to Yahoo Groups and set your mail
      preferences for this group, or write me for help if needed.

      Now, as I said, you are currently on the list, and when the new course
      starts you are most welcome to remain with us and follow, or even join, the
      discussion. It always helps to have people in the group who are aware of
      the issues, or if you didn't feel you pursued them properly last time,
      here's your chance to continue your participation.

      Meanwhile, it's been nice to encounter some of you at Webheads or on other
      lists now and then.

      Best,
      Vance