2151Re: Learning2gether this August

  • vance_stevens
    Aug 11, 2016
      Just a reminder, #Learning2gether episode 341, a conversation with Alexander Hayes talking about "The Null Hypothesis: On Country, Cyborgs and the Singularity," will take place in Hangout on Air on Sun Aug 14 at 1230 UTC
      https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/catm05eet1c0j8gg3e1ka1t99m8

      Alexander Hayes is within six months of completing his dissertation, and I asked him to spare us an hour and tell us about it. You can read about what he was planning to do in 2010 here: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1_TGVgWsJjbx5f0wxLQPSSjdsAluvF2Bgpnk9XMw1K4Q

      It won't be the first time Alex has appeared on Learning2gether. In his most recent appearance, where we talked with him about the thesis research in-progress. I introduced him as follows: Alexander Hayes has been associated with a number of cutting edge education projects over the years, including exploring the potential of StreamFolio, Talking VTE, POV technologies, Drones for Schools, wearable technologies (and the social implications of surveillance, sousveillance, and uberveillance) and most recently, Google Glass through posting his interviews with 60 Google Glass Explorers on YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfhVHi9gqg5TLDTvvpVbI89NI5EJirTw8.

      All are welcome to join us and learn more about Alex and his as always provocative ideas and innovations.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic