Research Fellow (Postdoc) Positions on Agent-based Modeling and Simulation
- We have 3 Research Fellow (Postdoc) positions available for 3-4 years at the School of Computer Engineering (http://www.ntu.edu.sg/SCE), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, starting immediately.
You will be conducting research and development in the area of agent-based modeling and simulation. Specifically, it is an industry funded project and you will be working closely together with the team in a world-wide reputable company. You will be designing and developing agent-based models and simulations to support decision making for complex business systems such as production scheduling and supply chain, etc.
The salary is highly competitive.
The School of Computer Engineering is fast growing, so is the company. Singapore is also establishing two more new universities. Thus, a plenty of opportunities for future long-term career are available.
(1) PhD degree in CS or a related discipline;
(2) Sufficient research and development experience in agent-based modeling and simulation;
(3) Excellent programming skills, and being familiar with the AnyLogic platform is an asset;
(4) Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
If interested, please send a detailed CV to: zhangj AT ntu.edu.sg
Zhang Jie (Asst Prof)
School of Computer Engineering
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore