1021WebSci '14 deadline extensions and paper/poster notification delay

  • moustachio
    Apr 14, 2014
      The WebSci Data Visualization Challenge deadline has been EXTENDED until April 29. $1000 in prizes! For details, see: http://websci14.org/# call-for-data-visualization- challenge.

      We also regret to inform you that paper/poster notifications have been delayed, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. ***We will post the updated notification date on social media tomorrow.***

      We anticipate extending the workshop submission deadline, as well, and will announce the updated deadline concurrently.

      Please stay tuned on Twitter and Facebook for updates, and thank you for your patience.

      Twitter: @WebSciConf

      ACM Web Science 2014 will be held 23-26 June 2014 at Indiana University, Bloomington. Further information available at http://www.websci14.org/. For any other questions, please contact webscience-14- organizers@...