Computer Literacy Program for Bangladesh

  • Sattar, Wasif Abdus (Wasif)
    Message 1 of 134 , Apr 27, 2004
      Dear Friends:
      There is currently a Computer Literacy Program for underprivileged Bangladeshi youths in progress in which I am volunteering. There are several aspects of this project in which you could participate:
      1. Fund-raising dinner in New Jersey on May 22, 2004
      2. Donation of money and used computers
      3. Sponsoring a school of your choice in Bangladesh to be taken up under this program

      I am attaching herewith some informative materials for your perusal. If you are interested in participating in or supporting this initiative please feel welcome to contact me or any of the persons listed in the brochure. We eagerly look forward to your participation and sponsorship.

      Best regards,
      Wasif Sattar
      New Jersey, USA

    • Alan Levin
      Message 134 of 134 , May 4, 2004
        Dear Moderator,

        Thank you for playing an active and correct role.  We simply do not need to read messages involving name calling or messages that simply do not make sense.  This is a forum about ideas, not a demonstration of  pathology.

        Alan Levin

        From: peter
        Date: Sun May 2, 2004 7:46am
        Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Re: Communism and religion

        CAN YOU TELL THE COCKROACH ALIMAGIR THAT I ASKED JOE AND HE DENIES BUILDING THE WORLD. SO AGAIN HE'S A LYING BASTARD AND ALSO 10 MILLION DOES NOT FALL BETWEEN 9 MILLION AND 300 THOUSAND SO AGAIN HE LIES. HOWEVER I GUESS IT'S NOT A LIE SINCE ONLY RELIGIOUS PEOPLE LIE.

        From: peter
        Date: Sun May 2, 2004 3:08pm
        Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Re: Communism and religion: Who says communism is not a religion?

        SO LETS SEE LETS SEE SOME SAY TO GO SOME SAY TO STAY. SO YOU HAVE NO DOGMA EVERY ONE DOES AS HE FEELS LIKE. COMMUNISM WAS DONE BY MEN WHO FEARED NOT G-D THAT IS IT. NOTHING ELSE TO PROVE. YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN IT AWAY LIKE THE ISLAMIC SAVAGES OR THE CHRISTIANS, HOWEVER YOU WONT GIVE THEM A CHANCE TOO BUT FOR YOU WE SHOULD ACCOMMODATE. GO TO HELL YOU GODLESS CREATURES FROM APES.

        From: peter
        Date: Sun May 2, 2004 3:10pm
        Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] ABUSE PHOTOS: Time to speak up!!

        YES I AGREE WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER HOW DOES IT GO AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WORLD BLIND. SO WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU THAT COME FROM APES. ILL KILL YOU ALL THAN WILL SEE IF YOU STILL HAVE THE SAME QUOTE AN EYE FOR AN EYE BLA BLA BLA. RETARDS FROM APES.

        From: peter
        Date: Sun May 2, 2004 3:19pm
        Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Idiotic clown - "Peter" : Moderator pls do something!

        RETARDED BRAINLESS MORON YOU CALL ME A CLOWN, I WAS NOT DEFENDING ISLAM. YOU CANT EVEN READ JACKASS. YOU PROBABLY HAVE A PHD POSSIBLY HALF DEMENTED BUT IN YOUR CASE FULLY.

        From: peter
        Date: Sun May 2, 2004 3:20pm

        Really? Is that why the US is in Iraq?
        Audrey

        YES, STUPID BITCH.

        PETER

        From: peter
        Date: Sun May 2, 2004 3:22pm
        Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Re: ABUSE PHOTOS: Time to speak up !

        SO THAN YOU PEOPLE MUST BE ALL MURDERERS AND THIEVES YOU WERE RAISED IN A RELIGIOUS SOCIETY. IS THAT HOW YOU WILL EXPLAIN ALL THE ATROCITIES YOU COMMIT. HEY THE CHURCH HAS GET TOGETHER AND YOU DO TO ITS CALLED WIFE SWAPS.

        From: peter
        Date: Sun May 2, 2004 3:24pm

        LIKE I SAID TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE RETARDS AND ILL COME TO KILL YOU AND SEE WHAT YOU DO THAN. WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM PEOPLE WHO COME FROM APES. PETER

        From: peter
        Date: Sun May 2, 2004 3:26pm
        Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Growth of Islamic radicalism addressed at Rutgers Camden conference

        WHAT THE HELL YOU POSTING THIS BULL SHIT ACCORDING TO YOU PERVERTED ANIMALS THERE IS NOTHING THAT SHOULD BE DONE. REMEMBER THERE IS NO JUST WAR WE HAVE TO LET THEM BOMB US INTO SUBMISSION. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF THOSE THAT COME FROM APES.

        From: peter
        Date: Sun May 2, 2004 3:28pm
        Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Bangladesh Minority Situation: Process of grabbing minority property goes on unabated

        OH SO YOUR IN BENGAL TIGER LAND. WHY DON'T YOU COME TO AMERICA WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT YOUR PHD IS WORTH HERE.

        From: "peter"
        Date:
        Sun, 02 May 2004 09:27:31 -0400

        To moderator:

        GO TO HELL BASTARD RETARDS YEAH THE WORLD CAME BY ITSELF AND IM THE CRAZY ONE. HA HA HA.

        From: "peter"
        Date:
        Sun, 02 May 2004 09:26:26 -0400

        To Moderator:

        LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE SHIT WHY DON'T YOU COME HERE BASTARD AND ILL SHOW YOU WHOSE THE KID AND WHOSE NOT. HEY YOU LITTLE FAG BOY DO YOU KNOW WHICH MONKEY YOU COME FROM. WHAT'S THE MATTER YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I TELL YOU YOU COME FROM DUST AND ARE GOING TO BE EATEN BY WORMS AND GET NOTHING IN THE WORLD TO COME. YOU BASTARDS ARE WORSE THAN ANY ONE WITH RELIGION.

        Do you Yahoo!?

        *** New petition from Mukto-mona:
        Initiate Bilateral Talks for the River Interlinking Project :

        http://www.mukto-mona.com/human_rights/river_link/index.htm

        Save the Minorities from peril and let live with equal rights:

        http://www.mukto-mona.com/human_rights/petition_peace/

        Mukto-mona is a cyber discussion forum that encourages freethinking, humanism and rationalism among the members. It, also, appears as an action group. Mukto-mona members raised their voice against many unjust acts around the globe.

        You can read our mails at http://www.mukto-mona.com/Forum/forum.html

        VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

        "I may disagree of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

        -Voltaire