Mudita Weekly Activities

  • MBS
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 4, 2012

      Dear Brothers & Sisters & Friends of Mudita,

      Sukhi Hotu.­

      We bring you updates on our activities for this week­.

      Mudita 1 - Jalan Stesen

      04/04/12 Wednesday 8.30 pm

      Group Metta Meditation facilated by Bro Alex Lim.

      08/04/12 Sunday

      No activity (closed for the day) due to Cheng Beng festival.

      Mudita 2 - Bayu Tinggi

      05/04/12 Thursday 8.30 pm

      Full Moon Puja and Pali Chanting with Sis Yasoda Yeow.

      For enquiry, please contact our Secretariat:-

      Sis Cheoh Siew Cheng  - 012-3186580
      SIs Helen Too                 - 012-2135602
      Sis Tan Fong Lan           - 012-3351590

      Please join us for the above activities and also bring along your relatives and friends for the sharing of our cultivation towards Nibbana.

      With Metta.

      MBS Moderator

      P/S:  Below is a letter from Setia Alam Sambodhi Buddhist Association Selangor which is self-explanatory.

      "Dear Brothers & Sisters,

      Sukhi Hotu.........

      We are pleased to relay this piece of good news to you.

      Setia Alam Sambodhi Buddhist Association Selangor is organising a 10-lesson Vipassana (Insight) Meditation Course on every Friday night (8.00 p.m. ~ 10.00 p.m.) from 13/4 to 29/7/2012.  The course is conducted by Sister Gin.  Please see attached flyer.

      Those who are interested to participate please contact ~

           Bro Cheng  016-2868261 or

           Sis Penny  012-2800787 "

    • MBS
      Message 51 of 51 , Mar 11, 2013
        Dear Brothers & Sisters & Friends of Mudita,

        Sukhi Hotu.­

        We bring you updates on our activities for this week­.

        Mudita 1 - Jalan Stesen

        13/03/13 Wednesday

        Group Metta Meditation with Bro Alex lim.

        17/03/13 Sunday - Closed

        All Mudita's devotees are encouraged to divert to Samadhi Vihara for their Official Opening Ceremony on 17/03/13 at 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.

        Samadhi Vihara

        1B Jalan Pegaga U12/8, Section 12

        Kawasan  Perindustrian Bukit Raja, 40170 Shah Alam.

        For information, please contact following Brothers and Sister:-

        Bro Pang Hock Huat - 016-3312637

        Bro Eng Kee Thiam - 016-2812980

        Sis Loh Pai Ling       -012-2003263

        Mudita 2 - Bayu Tingg

        16/03/13 Saturday 2.30 pm

        Cooking demonstration as below:-

        1)  Ti Yah Kuih by Sis Khoo Ai Ling

        2)  Cheese cake by Sis Alice Tan

        Charges for the above will be RM15.00 with tea provided.

        Kindly confirm participation to Sis Catherine Ong, 016-6681723.

        Please join us in the above activities and bring along your relatives and friends for the sharing of our cultivation towards Nibbana.

        For enquiry, please contact our Secretariat:

        Sis Cheoh Siew Cheng    - 012-3186580
        SIs Helen Too                    - 012-2135602
        Sis Tan Fong Lan              - 012-3351590

        May you and your loved ones be well and happy.

        With Metta.

        MBS Moderator

        Forthcoming activity

        24/03/13 - Mudita 1 will be closed.  Devotees are encouraged to divert to Bro Dr. Robert Lim's residence (address as below) for Sanghikadana.

        No. 1 Lorong Batu Nilam 23C, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2, 41200 Klang.

        Tel:  012-3355412 - Dr Tee (Mrs Robert Lim)