You have found the Mudflat Rangers, a loose-knit group of sea-kayakers based in Research Triangle Park, NC. Not quite a club, we assemble for regular Wednesday night paddles during Daylight Savings Time. These weekly paddles are for all abilities, from the beginner level on up! There are other sub groups that paddle together at other times including regular Women On Water (WOW) paddles, some long haul groups and even some faster groups! Also, there are the occasional planned trips to other paddling spots, as well as rescue-practice sessions and other activities.
Using the Mudflat Rangers Email list is a convenient way to stay in touch with other area paddlers providing a mechanism for paddling opportunities,
and to share paddling experiences by posting trip reports.
Please be sure to check out the FAQ's: in the File section.
- Sea Kayaking
- Jun 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.