Manifesto for Agile Software Development

  • guilledelarosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:46 PM

      Manifesto for Agile Software Development

      We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it.

      Through this work we have come to value:

      Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
      Working software over comprehensive documentation
      Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
      Responding to change over following a plan

      That is, while there is value in the items on the right, we value the items on the left more.

      Kent Beck
      Mike Beedle
      Arie van Bennekum
      Alistair Cockburn
      Ward Cunningham
      Martin Fowler
      James Grenning
      Jim Highsmith
      Andrew Hunt
      Ron Jeffries
      Jon Kern
      Brian Marick
      Robert C. Martin
      Steve Mellor
      Ken Schwaber
      Jeff Sutherland
      Dave Thomas

      © 2001, the above authors
      this declaration may be freely copied in any form,
      but only in its entirety through this notice.

      http://www.agilemanifesto.org/