Re: [mtmd] MD Data discs for trade

  • John Gault
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hi Neil,
      Are you in the UK?  I may be interested in the discs.
      I'm in the UK so if you're outside here please give me total cost inc postage
      Many thanks
      John

      On 8/5/07, Neil Fein <neilfein@...> wrote:

      I used to be a member of this group, back when I used an MD8
      regularly. I was cleaning up recently and came across around 13 unused
      MD Data discs. Anyone want to trade for these?

      I record onto a Mac now, so anything you have you're not using would
      be fine, I'm not expecting to make money on this. I remember my MD8
      fondly and it would be nice if the discs were with someone who can use
      them. Email me privately if interested.

    • Neil Fein
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2007
        The discs have been claimed. Thanks for all the responses!