[mtmd] MULTITRACK MD RECORDERS with ATRAC 4.5

  • lhuang@gent.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 1999
      So far I know of the Sony MDM-X4 MKII as the only MULTRITRACK
      minidisc recorder with ATRAC (Adaptive TRansform Acoustic Coding)
      version 4.5.

      Does anybody out there know of any other Multitrack MD recorders
      with ATRAC version 4.5?

      Lemm

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/mtmd
    • David Groves
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 1999
        The new Yamaha MD4S has 4.5 acording to its publicity info.

        David