hehe, you've got to see this

  • georgette.murdock9172@yertkmy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Well no doubt alot of u reading are going to be a skeptical, but u know I was exactly the same not so long ago, and now I can happily say I was wrong! This thing here: http://www.seeksomeonetoday.info/qgkse is absolutely amazing, and I managed to get hooked up and within no time i was talking with a number of great gals. Anyways just wanted to say I highly suggest this spot to you all.