Schema on GUI

  • mdshadab
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2003
      Since MSV does most difficult task of making schema language
      independent,Could it be possible to display this data structure on a
      browser or an applet?
    • Kohsuke Kawaguchi
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
        > Since MSV does most difficult task of making schema language
        > independent,Could it be possible to display this data structure on a
        > browser or an applet?

        Sorry, this list has been quiet for a while, so I missed that there's a
        new post.

        I'd imagine that it would be fairly easy to organize the grammar into a
        tree. It would be equivalent of displaying RELAX NG grammar.

        regards,
        --
        Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI 408-276-7063 (x17063)
        Sun Microsystems kohsuke.kawaguchi@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2003
          Yeah once we have he schema loaded into an object form.then it should
          be straight forward but was just curious to know if this had already
          been done in msv.

          --- In msv-interest@yahoogroups.com, Kohsuke Kawaguchi