PLEASE HELP MSU-IIT IN THIS VOTING. WE NEED YOUR MORAL SUPPORT.

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Dear  MSU-IITians and friends,

      Please help us like this picture to qualify MSU-IIT and Iligan City  to the national finals of the Department of Health's Secretary's Cup.

      You support is very important. Voting closes this Thursday. We are now behind Xavier U, CIT Uni, Southern Baptist College, and UP Visayas. With your help, we can be on top.

      Please click this link, like it and share it to your friends/network via facebook.

      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=340708009380080&set=a.340681576049390.76624.209012835882932&type=1&theater

      What is the benefit of this to MSU-IIT and Iligan;

      1. MSU- IIT will be on the national map in debating,
      2. The community is supportive of this intellectual discourse
      3. We are united and supportive as one MSU-IIT community.
      4. The IITian/Iliganon network is strong.
      5.Moral support to students' efforts in public speaking and debating.

      PLEASE HELP US AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS,

      Appealing to you to please help.

      Daghang Salamat,

      MSU-IIT Debate Varsity and the IIT Community

      "Saan man naroroon ay bigyang karangalan, dakilang paaralan, pamantasang Mindanao