VERY IMPORTANT FOR MSU-IIT ALUMNI- CHED Graduate Tracer Study

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
    CALLING MSU-IIT ALUMNI BATCH 2006- 2010. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS SURVEY.. HELP OUR SCHOOL... HELP OUR COUNTRY...
    The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) in cooperation with the De La Salle
    University-College of Education, a Philippine Higher Education Research Network Center, is currently conducting the Philippine Graduate Tracer Study nationwide.The study aims to provide information on the employability of graduates and to assess the relevance of higher education programs vis-à-vis the needs of employers. CHED will use the results of the study to monitor quality of programs, prioritize courses for government scholarships, and policy development.
    A major component of the study is an online survey which will be open until
    October 31 2012 but is now extended to March 31, 2013. You can contribute to the success of this study.Encourage your alumni and employees to check out the survey in www.knowledgecommunity.ph

    The survey hopes to cover 224 respondents from MSU-IIT but so far only 83 of your alumni have responded.

    Can we seek your assistance in spreading the information so we can have more participants from your institution? Below are the information that can be forwarded to 2006-2010 college graduates.

    The survey has been extended until March 2013 for MSU-IIT.

    Thank you in advance for your kind assistance,
    Benjamin Vergel de Dios
    National GTS Coordinator