CHED's Graduate Tracer Study

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 9:56 PM
      DEAR MSU-IIT ALUMNI

      If you are a gradaute of batch 2006-2010, Please find time to answer the Graduate Tracer Study of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED). CHED conducts this online survey every 5 years to determine where the Philippines' graduates are and what they are doing now. The results of this survey will form input for CHED to review current education policies or create new policies that will address current challenges faced by our graduates now. The survey will help determine whether what the Philippines is producing is actually what industries are looking for. We are inviting graduates from 2006-2010 to do the survey. For more information about the study, please visit www.knowledgecommunity.ph.

      Thank you very much in advance for your help. As I said, I believe this study is very important and the results of which will hopefully help our country produce world class graduates.

      Should you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Thank you again.

      Sincerely

      Eileen Rose T. Vizmonte