RUN AS AIITAFI OFFICER AND SERVE THE MSU-IIT ALUMNI COMMUNITY
Dear MSU-IIT Alumni
IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO HELP THE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION!
You can run for office and help the Alumni Association.
Attend the quarterly meetings and visit chapters all over the country and perhaps our international chapters.
ASSOCIATION OF IIT ALUMNI FOUNDATION INCORPORATED
Here are the candidates who filed for the 2012 AIITAFI Election of Officers:
1. Busico, Fredrian Xavier K. - AB History '02
2. Cabido, Manuel C. - ELET, BS Math
Vice President for Internal Affairs
1. Julius Torralba
Vice President for External Affairs
1. Alfeche, Allison A. - BS EE '92
1. Magallanes, Jingle B. - BS Physics '98, MS Physics '03
2. Ruiz, Damian Jr. A. - MET '78
3. Silor, Adelfa C. - AB Eng (Linguistics) '87
4. Soriño, Dennis C. - BS ME '92
5. Tabanao, Ladislao Jr. C. - BS CS '94
Deadline for Filing of the Certificate of Candidacy (CoC) is extended to July 12, 2012, 5:00 P.M. Please see this
REMINDING ALL ALUMNI TO CAST THEIR VOTES ON JULY 14, 2012
Campaign Period: July 10-13, 2012
Voters Registration Period and Venue:
On or before July 13, 2012, 5:00 P.M. - Internet: Log on http://www.iit.edu.ph/alumni-friends/registry/
July 14, 2012 (Election Day), 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. - MSU-IIT Mini-Theater Lobby:
Present your Alumni ID Card or Official Receipt of Payment of AIITAFI Membership Fee and be ready with the following additional registration information: your valid (active) email address and your contact number(s).Election Day: July 14, 2012, from 2:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.Conduct of the Election: This will be an automated election using a system developed at the MSU-IIT Information and Communication Technology Center (ICTC) accessible via voting terminals in the designated polling place. See Process Flow below.Who can vote: Any member of the AIITAFI who is duly certified as member in good standing, including fresh graduates. VOTING IN ABSENTIA IS NOT ALLOWED.Where to vote: MSU-IIT Mini-Theater LobbyWhat to bring: Alumni ID Card or Official Receipt of Payment of AIITAFI Membership FeeProcess Flow:
Proclamation & Oath Taking: July 14, 2012, 6:00 P.M. during the Fellowship Dinner
- If you have registered via the Internet, go to Step 2. Otherwise, approach the Registration Desk and show your Alumni ID Card or Official Receipt of Payment of AIITAFI Membership Fee and then give the following additional information: your valid (active) email address and your contact number(s).
- Obtain your Personal Identification Number (PIN) from the PIN Issuance Desk by showing your Alumni ID Card [or Official Receipt of Payment of AIITAFI Membership Fee]. You will need this PIN when you cast your vote in one of the designated voting terminals.
- If you now have your PIN, choose a terminal where you want to cast your vote. If the terminal is available, use it and do Step 4. If none is available, please wait in the sitting area and do Step 4 later when a terminal becomes available.
- Now, enter your PIN as shown on the terminal screen (it's a touchscreen). The system itself will assist you in the process by showing you the instructions on the screen. If in case you are having difficulty using the system, please ask our personnel for assistance, to avoid delays.
- After you have cast your vote, please leave the terminal immediately so that others who are waiting for their turn can use it. And remember, you can only vote once!