Grand Alumni Homecoming Matters

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012

    REQUEST: KINDLY FORWARD TO THE IITIANS IN YOUR
    COMPANIES/ORGANIZATIONS/GROUPS... SALAMAT :-)

    Letter to the Alumni of MSU-IIT

    On the 14-15th of July 2012 (Sat-Sun) will be our 10th MSU-IIT GRAND
    ALUMNI HOMECOMING.  Details can be found at
    http://sites.g.msuiit.edu.ph/44th/alumni-homecoming.   We do this to
    reminisce the good memories and the best times shared with our college
    friends and renew friendships with them and our mentors, to see the
    improvements of our Alma Mater, to network and make friends with other
    alumni, and to share our expertise, experiences and resources to
    MSU-IIT.

    Below are the activities of the two-day affair:
    ++General Assembly and Presentation of Candidates for Election at Gazpachos.
    ++College Alumni Activities and Election of Officers at the college premises.
    ++Fellowship Dinner to be arranged by your college at the Gym.
    ++Presentation Show and Alumni MTV Productions per College at the
    Institute Gym.  Faculty, staff and alumni will showcase their talents
    in singing, dancing, acting and modeling.
    ++Bingo, Parlor Games, Fellowship and Disco at the Institute Gym.
    ++Dinner for a Cause and Awarding of The Outstanding MSU-IIT Alumni
    (TOMA) for 2012.

    Each participant will be assessed an amount of Php350.00. From this,
    Php100.00 will go to the operational expenses (50% goes to
    colleges/schools and the other 50% goes to the host).   Php200.00 will
    be spent for the Fellowship Dinner.  Php50.00 will be donated to your
    college alumni organization.

    There is an Alumni Kit which may be availed on pre-order basis with a
    combo price of Php1350.00 inclusive of Registration Fee.  This
    includes: Travel Organizer (Black; Php400.00), Souvenir Polo Shirt
    (Maroon; Php450.00), Souvenir Mug (Php200.00), Bag Tag (Php75.00) and
    Key Chain (Php75.00). Contact: Bianca Rae B. Sambo (+639177166872) or
    Majvell Kay G. Odarve (+639177917434) for details.

    We therefore request you to participate and share your time with us
    and relive your college memories. Kindly help us invite other alumni
    to join us, too.

    Sincerely yours,

    Jaybee Magallanes
    Convenor