MSU-IIT CAREER PORTAL IS NOW UP.. IITian PARTNERSHIP WITH JOBS.DB

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2011

      Dear MSU-IIT Alumni,

      Please support our alumni jobs database.

      JobsDB.com, the leading Asia-Pacific Interactive recruitment network, and MSU-IIT signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) that prioritizes job placements for IIT graduates and alumni. The first in Mindanao. The MSU-IIT website is now running the system used by JobsDB.com.

      This is a project of MSU-IIT, AIITAFI, Computer Center, Alumni Relations and Placement Office and the Guidance Office.

      PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

      For job offers, please email it to webteam@...

      Please click this link and help our database.

      http://microsite.jobsdb.com/career/default.asp?AC=msu&EC=001&GC=&HKB191184633970261

      Benefits to IITian Job Seekers:

      o   Utilize Powerful Job Search Engine

      o    Apply job vacancies to Targeted Corporate Website

      o    Submit Resume Instantly and Directly

      o    Receive a job-match alert from JobsDB.com

      Salamat IITians sa inyong suporta sa among mga paningkamot!

      This is IITianism in action! See you this July 9, 2011 for the Annual Reunion.

      At your service,

      Association of IIT Alumni Foundation Incorporated.