2011 IITians ALUMNI HOMECOMING JULY 9 IIT CAMPUS

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2011

      Dear MSU-IIT Alumni,

      Our homecoming is now fast approaching… We have TWO MONTHS MORE TO GO!

      We really need your support.

      REMINDERS FOR THE ALUMNI EVENT

      JULY 9, 2011

      REGISTRATION                   6am-5pm

      1.   For early registration,please click this link

      http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=116635581740534

      2.   Please proceed to the MSU-IIT Gymnasium final registration.

      FUN RUN                     6am-10am

      3.   The IITians Fun Run will start on 6am on July 9, 2011 around the City. Please wear something red. The minimal registration fee for the Fun Run will be announced soon

      LUNCH                         11am – 3pm

      4.   Lunch will be by college. Please contact  your School or college for the arrangement.

      ALUMNI SOUVENIR

      5.   Please proceed to the Alumni Souvenir Shoppe at the CBAA Business Center for your Alumni Shirt and souvenir items. Prices for the shirts will range from 200 to 250php. You can choose your color, sizes and designs.

      ALUMNI I.D.  and BAHAY ALUMNI VISIT

      6.   If you want to get your new alumni I.D., please pay 100php to our alumni staff Dexie. Pictorials and printing of the I.D. will be done immediately because your association AIITAFI  already purchased an ID Machine. Just visit the Bahay Alumni for your I.D.

      FEEL FREE to visit the Bahay Alumni because all MSU-IIT alumni owned the building.

      3RD  KASAMA ALUMNI REUNION

      7.   All Kasama officers are requested to attend the 3rd  KASAMA reunion on July 8, 2011, 6pm at the Unde Hall CBAA. Please inform all past KASAMA IEC  AND COLLEGE EC OFFICERS.  The registration for this event is 100php for dinner on July 8, 2011.

       AIITAFI GENERAL ASSEMBLY

      8.   The AIITAFI General Assembly will be on July 9, 2011  3pm at the CED Amphitheater. The AIITAFI officers will present the accomplishment report, finance and other concerns.  The Chapter officers will also present a brief report

      Snacks will be served during the assembly..

      TOMA and Outstanding Entrepreneur

      9.   The 2011 MSU-IIT Outstanding Alumni and the 2011 Outstanding Entrepreneurs will be recognized at the gym at 6pm. All awardees are requested to be early. All chapters in good standing will also be recognized.

      ALUMNI HOMECOMING KING AND QUEEN

      10.    We will have the 2nd Alumni Homecoming King and Queen during the alumni night. All colleges will have its own King and Queen. The highest funds raised from the different colleges will be awarded as the alumni King and Queen for 2011.

      ALUMNI FELLOWSHIP

      11.       or group s All groups/colleges/chapters  are requested to prepare a dance inging number. We also have a number of dance instructors.   There will be door prizes and pakulo during the alumni night. The focus is more on fellowship.

      JULY 10, 2011

      ILIGAN NOSTALGIC TOUR

      12.        This is an optional tour on July 10, 2011  9am to 1pm.  All interested alumni should register ahead of time and arrange it with our staff Dexie.

      DEPARTMENT TAPOK-TAPOK

      13.        All departments and colleges are requested to organize their own tapoktapok on Sunday. Please contact your respective colleges or departments if there are plans.

      For example- The Political Science alumni will have its 4th POLSCI Alumni TAPOKTAPOK on July 9, 2011  at the beach. Please contact Prof. Iking Batara – the PolSci Dept Chair at 223-5905.

      ACCOMMODATIONS

      14.       Hotel accommodations can be arranged upon request.  The MSU-IIT hostel will be opened to alumni at a discounted rate

      The homecoming is organized so that alumni all over the world will remember MSU-IIT.

      Don’t  ask what IIT can do for you but rather ask what you as alumni can do for IIT.

      SALAMAT  GYUD SA SUPPORT SA TANANG IITians.

      PADAYON SA PAGPAKABANA IITians..

      Note: Schedules may be changed.. We will update you soon...

      COE Alumni 2011 Convenor and IITAFI