2011 MSU-IIT MEGA JOB FAIR March 24-25

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2011
      Dear MSU-IIT alumni/jobseekers,

      If you are looking for job, we will have the

      MSU-IIT Mega Job Fair
      on March 24 and 25, 2011
      8:00am to 5:00pm
      at the IDS Auditorium, MSU-IIT Campus

      Please wear a corporate attire and please bring your resume with you.

      This  is also open to the public as part of our community extension to Iligan City.

      There are more than 50 employers from all over the country. This is organized and supported by the Department of Labor and Employment, POEA,  the Association of IIT Alumni Foundation Inc.-PESO, the Alumni Relations and Placement Office, the Guidance and Counselling Center and the MSU-IIT Administration.

      Yours truly,

      The Association of IIT Alumni Foundation Inc. (AIITAFI)