Fw: MSU-IIT Cheerleading Request Alumni Assistance

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
    Dear MSU-IIT Alumni,

    We appeal to you to please help our Cheerleading Team who will compete for the first time during  the National Cheerleading Competition in Manila. They really need support considering that IIT has limited funds. There will be 40 of them who will perform during the national finals.

    They have some logistics problem.. - wwere to stay in a cheap place in manila and other support like food and transporation.

    We hope to hear from you soon.

    Please email Mr. Jerameel Ebao for further inquiry at i_hate_u_archi@...
    Or prof. Elaina Baulete embaulete@...
    You can also email me at jcdarwinm@...