BATCH 2008 YEARBOOK AT CASS DEANS OFFICE

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2011

      Dear MSU-IIT Alumni Batch 2008,

      Your impressive yearbook is available already at the CASS Deans Office.

      Thanks

      From: laile roque <laile202@...>
      Subject: [msuiitbatch2008] Re: hi!
      To: msuiitbatch2008@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 2 February, 2011, 2:37 PM

      Good day!
      Im one of the CED's alumni batch 2008. Id like to ask if where can I possibly get our TADMAN 2008 and how much?  Cause my classmate who's working now in Manila favored me to inquire about the TADMAN, she was able to pay before the graduation but she was'nt able to get hers. And shes willing to pay for another just to have one for herself. Thank you.

      GOD BLESS...