BATCH 2008 FACEBOOK GROUP

  • FOREVER MSU-IITIANS
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2010

      Dear MSU-IIT Alumni,

      Happy new year to all of you...

      In our effort to strengthen the IIT alumni community worldwide, we have created a FACEBOOK GROUP page which is more popular nowadays.

      Please inform other IITians of this network.

      Please click this link. MSU-IIT ALUMNI ALL OVER THE WORLD

      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_118079244928011#!/group.php?gid=54731376740&v=info

      Please also join your group Facebook  BATCH 2008

      Please click this link;

      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_118079244928011#!/home.php?sk=group_189628067719180

      To confirm attendance to the 9th

      MSU-IIT Alumni Homecoming to be hosted by the College of Engineering.  please click this link

      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_118079244928011#!/event.php?eid=116635581740534&notif_t=event_wall#wall_posts

      QUICK UPDATES

      ·

      The search for the MSU-IIT Chancellor will commence on January 2011.

      ·         The House Bill 1743 Converting MSU-IIT into a National State University to be known as IIT National University is now on its second reading…

      ·         March 17, 2011, AIITAFI will celebrate its Silver Anniversary in line the Alumni Month Celebration. AIITAFI will honor all the founding members of AIITAFI and all the Chancellors of MSU- IIT since its founding with their strong support to the Alumni Association.

      ·         The Search is on for the 2011 MSU-IIT Outstanding Alumni . Please submit nominations now.

      ONCE AN IITian, ALWAYS AN IITian

    • DARWIN MANUBAG
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2011

        Dear MSU-IIT Alumni batch 2008,

        We have created a facebook group for batch 2008.

        http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_189628067719180&ap=1

        Please join us and expand our alumni network.

        You may also join our MSU-IIT WORLDWIDE NETWORK

        http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116635581740534&ref=mf#!/group.php?gid=54731376740

        Daghang salamat

        Darwin Manubag
        Alumni President

      • laile roque
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
          Good day!
          Im one of the CED's alumni batch 2008. Id like to ask if where can I possibly get our TADMAN 2008 and how much?  Cause my classmate who's working now in Manila favored me to inquire about the TADMAN, she was able to pay before the graduation but she was'nt able to get hers. And shes willing to pay for another just to have one for herself. Thank you.

          GOD BLESS...

        • Johari Ali
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2011
            you just have to go directly to your dean's office and ask for assistance. please be guided. :)

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 7, 2011

              Dear MSU-IIT Alumni Batch 2008,

              Your impressive yearbook is available already at the CASS Deans Office.

              Thanks