MSU-IIT ALUMNI TAPOK NOV 28

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 81 KB

    Dear MSU-IIT Alumni in Manila,

    We would like to request you to please attend the

    MSU-IIT  Alumni TapokTapok

    on November 28, 2010, Sunday, 7pm-10pm

    at the Orange Place Hotel Quezon City.

    Location: Please see attached map for your guidance.

    This is an opportunity for us to bond ourselves as IITians and discuss the future of IIT and the alumni movement in Manila.

    1. MSU-IIT as IIT National University consultation

    2. MSU-IIT Alumni Manila Chapter Strengthening

    Cost: Pay as we order.

    Attire: Casual

    Please contact 09157733708 for confirmation.

    Association of IIT Alumni Foundation Inc.