TADMAN AVAILABLE

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2010
      Dear MSU-IIT Alumni,

      The DSA is informing everyone that the copies of the TADMAN Yearbook are still available at the Office of the Department of Student Affairs. The batches are as follows

      Batch 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001. Other Tadman Yearbooks can be retrieved from the different colleges after 2001.

      Please present your current ID or authorization to your representative.

      Please be guided accordingly.

      See you on July 10 for the Alumni Reunion. Please register online
      http://www.msuiit.edu.ph/alumni-friends/event.php?id=2
      for the early registration and pay 100php only. Online registration is 250php.

      Alumni Details can be found here.

      http://www.msuiit.edu.ph/aiitafi/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=45

      AIITAFI
      We are one as IITians

    • hanna farina daud
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2010

        The DSA is informing everyone that the copies of the TADMAN Yearbook are still available at the Office of the Department of Student Affairs. The batches are as follows

        Batch 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001. Other Tadman Yearbooks can be retrieved from the different colleges after 2001.

        Please present your current ID or authorization to your representative.

        Please be guided accordingly.

        See you on July 10 for the Alumni Reunion. Please register online
        http://www.msuiit. edu.ph/alumni- friends/event. php?id=2
        for the early registration and pay 100php only. Online registration is 250php.

        Alumni Details can be found here.

        http://www.msuiit. edu.ph/aiitafi/ index.php? option=com_ content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=45

        AIITAFI
        We are one as IITians

        does that mean we do not have to present any receipt just i.d.?

      • mary gale cabtalan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2011
          Good Day
          Can I still get my tadman...... where could i get it? Thank you