Sales Engineer hiring (Mindanao based)

  • abedin sultan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
    Sir Darwin,

    Our Company ( South Manila Valves and Fittings Inc., Swagelok Philippines) is looking for Mindanao Sales Engineer. Position is also open for Engg. Technology graduates. Kindly see the attached file for the info.

    Thank you and regards,

    Abedin B. Sultan, Mechl Engg batch '08

    Adding more friends is quick and easy.
    Import them over to Yahoo! Mail today!