Fwd: Job Opportunity for engineers!

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      --- On Sun, 11/1/09, Arnolfo Aparecio <aaaparecio@...> wrote:

      From: Arnolfo Aparecio <aaaparecio@...>
      Subject: Fwd: Opportunity!
      To: jcdarwinm@..., jofreymagno@..., elmerisip@..., hchs88@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 1, 2009, 2:55 PM

      Dear  All,

      We wish to inform you that SEC have various new requirements of manpower and you are requested, if you have  resumes of  qualified candidates in your  friends circle / with your collogues or acquaintance, please forward to us.  The Job Description for the same requirements are attached herewith.

      Telecom Engineers - Submission date is on 08th November 2009

      Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineers - Submission date is on 13th November 2009

      Awaiting for your early favourable action
      With best regards
      Thomas JohnAl-Othman ConsultantsTel:                00966...        Extn. 241