NESTLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES

  • DARWIN MANUBAG
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 7:19 PM

      Anniesa A. Sarangani has sent you a message on MSU-IIT Alumni WORLDWIDE NETWORK

      Hiya!

      Annie here! A graduate of BS Psychology- 2008! I can't think of any way to get in touch with you so I decided to stick to this "social networking site". Sir Darwin, I'm a Recruitment Coordinator for Nestle Cagayan de Oro factory- maker of Bear Brand and Nescafe. And, currently we are in need of Business/Technology/ Engineering graduates. Would it be possible for me to get a list of people from the said courses (graduated within the last two years)  together with their contact details? Please send me details about it as soon as you can. To give you a brief summary, here's a list of our vacant position:

      Management/Business related courses- possible position: SAP encoders

      Engineering graduates (preferrably ECE, Civil and Electrical)- Boiler Operators (with experience), Power Plant Operators (with experience), Draftsman, Electrical and Instrumentation technician

      Technology graduates (except Information Tech)- Filling Line Operators- Females.... Raw material Handlers- Males

      **For Technology/Management/ Business-related course graduates- fresh grads can apply

      Interested applicants may send their UPDATED RESUMEs to my email ad:

      anniesa.sarangani@...

      Cheers!!

      -Annie

      To reply to this message, click here: http://msuiitalumni.ning.com/profiles/message/listInbox

      --
      To control which emails you receive on MSU-IIT Alumni WORLDWIDE NETWORK, go to:
      http://msuiitalumni.ning.com/?xgo=de2JQbjkx4CYKfwDrc9IdOXFsvKIk1LdaSAeq68uEI8qoqNmpJdAOQ