Re: so what we watching

  • Rolicia
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
      i think i have a better idea. maybe we should ask everyone what they
      wanna see and just pick something at random every week. either that or
      the eboard will sit down and decide what will be shown every week
    • T
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
        I am offering some movies from my collection to give everyone some
        possible choices on what is viewed. This is in no way a definite list
        for the club, just ideas. I have the following movies, some are current
        some vintage, some not even in print anymore. If anyone is interested
        in possibly viewing any of these movies reply back, if anyone has any
        other movies be sure to add them.

        VHS/Dubbed
        Gundam Endeless Waltz
        Appleseed
        Fist Of The North Star
        Devil Man
        8 Man After
        Project A-Ko
        Icizer 1
        Grandoll
        Hurricane Polyamer
        Judge
        Ghost In The Shell
        Macross(bad dub)
        The Dagger Of Kamui(Bad Dub!!)
        Ninja Scroll
        Golgo 13: The Professional
        Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergiest Report
        Space Adventurer Cobra
        Fatal Fury 2
        Street Fighter 2 and Alpha movies
        Ninja Ressurection 1&2
        Wicked City
        Black Magic M-66
        Battle Arena Toshinden
        Wrath Of the Ninja: The Yotenden Movie

        DVD- Bilangual/Subtitlted unless noted
        Cowboy Bebop The Movie
        The New Fist Of The North Star Collection (Import, subtilted)
        Fist Of The North Star TV box set 1(Import Subbed)
        Macross Plus
        Cyber City Odeo
        Angel Cop
        Street Fighter V volumes 2,3,4