Poll results for msu_anime_unlimited

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2008
      The following msu_anime_unlimited poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: This is more of a checklist than a poll: Who can bring what to video game/live action movie night? again, if anything of your choice isn't on the list, let me know so I can put it there. As default, I can b!ring a PS3 and Wii console w/out controllers.
      FYI: IF ANY SOGGY DOUCHE BAG BRINGS A ONE PLAYER GAME W/ THEIR OWN SYSTEM N PLAYS IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKIN CORNER ALL BY THEIR RIDICULOUSLY DOUCHE-LIKE LONESOME, EXPECT A SPARTAN BOOT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

      -Thank You ;)

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Gamecube Game(s), 2 votes, 25.00%
      - Wii Game(s), 2 votes, 25.00%
      - XBOX 360, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - XBOX 360 controller(s), 1 votes, 12.50%
      - XBOX 360 Game(s), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - XBOX Game(s), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Wii controller(s), 1 votes, 12.50%
      - PS3 controllers(s), 0 votes, 0.00%