Body meeting Discussion: Sept. 18th, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2008
      for those who can't make meetings, it has been decided that from now
      on that we, the e-board, will provide a brief synopsis of everything
      covred within their respective meetings online.

      Old business:

      Screening- went pretty well, even though Aachi & Ssipak was more gorey
      than it implied, it was still BADASS!! Big ups to Julian for providing
      our supplemental screening when we couldn't get blade of the immortal.

      Organizational Fair- Lookin' forward to meetin' new folks. we found a
      couple of new members that day, one of which came to the meeting the
      following day. Also, the NAACP, Iotas, and Student Art organizations
      are interested in collaborating with us. All I can say is...it's gonna
      be a hell of a year!!

      New Business:

      Hentai Forum- I'm pretty sure you're all gonna enjoy this one.
      Contrary to popular belief, this isn't about a fan service of ass n'
      titties ( even though you can't deny its a major part of it). We plan
      on discussing hentai's origins, dating way back to the edo period, how
      it came to be what it is,what has influenced it, and what it has
      influenced. At the end of our power point ( yes...there will be
      pics...they're censored though), we'll open up the presentation to
      discussion. We'll start off w/ a handful of questions, n everything
      will naturally flow... no porn pun intended...

      Fundraiser- NIGGAZ NEED MONAAAAAAY!! we're plannin' on buyin' some
      krispy kreme donuts n sellin 'em by the dozen. We won't have much cash
      to spare when it comes to buyin them, but if we ALL put in effort to
      get this off the ground, we'll build a substantial profit, if not
      surplus, for our BIGGEST event of the semester....

      Halloween Rave- DATS RIGHT BITCHEZZZZZ!! WE RAVIN'!!! we have enough
      cash already to get this thing started, but we'll have damn near
      nuthin afterwards. there's plenty other events we're gonna need to
      invest in, like laser tag, the japanese dinner, and the anime club
      olympics. our plannnig is nearly complete, but if there's anytihng
      that anyone wants us to include or exclude, let us know.

      All in all, our sucess is dependent upon our collective input.
      the more effort we put in, the more badass our results are gonna be.
      So again, I encourage everyone to be as creative, novel, and active as
      possible.

      -Peace