And Now For Some Stuff Not Club-Related...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      Do not ask why I am still up this late sending out messages, but I
      am. :P Anyhoo, just wanted to pass some info along real quick:

      9/24 Whitney M. Young Classic
      9/24 Soulful Symphony
      10/9 Ebony Fashion Fair Fashion Show
      10/11 Homecoming Lecture: Jeff Johnson (who is that?)
      10/14-15 Neo Soul Music Festival
      10/15 Homecoming!
      10/20 Wynton Marsalis
      10/29 Morgan v. Florida A&M
      11/5 Morgan v. Norfolk State
      11/11 Duke Ellington's Sacred Concerts

      I got a lil lazy and didn't put prices up, but I'm sure you'll find
      out soon enough what the prices are. Go to the Ticketmaster on 3rd
      floor MK and pick up a slip with all the info on it. :)