New poll for msu_anime_unlimited

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 11 12:30 PM
      msu_anime_unlimited group:

      This is more of a checklist than a poll: Who can bring what to video game/live action movie night? again, if anything of your choice isn't on the list, let me know so I can put it there. As default, I can b!ring a PS3 and Wii console w/out controllers.
      FYI: IF ANY SOGGY DOUCHE BAG BRINGS A ONE PLAYER GAME W/ THEIR OWN SYSTEM N PLAYS IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKIN CORNER ALL BY THEIR RIDICULOUSLY DOUCHE-LIKE LONESOME, EXPECT A SPARTAN BOOT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

      -Thank You ;)

      o Wii controller(s)
      o PS3 controllers(s)
      o PS2 game(s)