New poll for msu_anime_unlimited

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 11, 2008
      msu_anime_unlimited group:

      What Themes For Marathon Night Do You Want?
      If Your Theme Isn't Here, Let Me Know So I Can Add It To The List.

      FYI: you can vote for more than one.
      The most popular will be played 1st, second popular played second, and so on.

      o Comedy
      o Romace
      o uhh...Romantic Comedy?
      o Mecha
      o Classic
      o Samurai/Ninja
      o Sci-Fi
      o Action
      o Adventure
      o uh...(you already know..)

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 11, 2008
        msu_anime_unlimited group:

        This is more of a checklist than a poll: Who can bring what to video game/live action movie night? again, if anything of your choice isn't on the list, let me know so I can put it there. As default, I can b!ring a PS3 and Wii console w/out controllers.
        FYI: IF ANY SOGGY DOUCHE BAG BRINGS A ONE PLAYER GAME W/ THEIR OWN SYSTEM N PLAYS IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKIN CORNER ALL BY THEIR RIDICULOUSLY DOUCHE-LIKE LONESOME, EXPECT A SPARTAN BOOT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

        -Thank You ;)

        o Wii controller(s)
        o PS3 controllers(s)
        o PS2 game(s)