Re: New poll for msu_anime_unlimited

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 20, 2005
      Um, Ronald...you were supposed to vote...go to polls and pick blue and
      white. :)
    • franshay_barnett_aep
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 21, 2005
        How about colors that match a pair of my shoes?!
        Sounds like a good idea to me....

        --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Ronald St. Juste"
        <blackron02@y...> wrote:
        > fuck them neons...on the real...blue and white
        >
        > msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > msu_anime_unlimited group:
        >
        > The e-board is about to order t-shirts to design for
        > everyone. What we need to know is what everyone wants to the
        > club colors to be. Choose two below:
        >
        > o black
        > o neon green
        > o neon pink
        > o blue
        > o white
        > o neon yellow
        > o red
        > o neon purple
        > o orange

        id=1976937

        > web site listed above.
        >
        > Thanks!

        > Anime dvd Japanese anime dvd Anime dvd movie Anime movie dvd Anime
        dvd rental Anime

        Service.

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 22, 2005
          msu_anime_unlimited group:

          Some have been complaining about the meeting time and day
          for anime screenings. So let us know what you think a new
          time and day for next semester should be.

          o Monday, 6pm-8pm
          o Tuesday, 6pm-8pm
          o Wednesday, 6pm-8pm
          o Thursday, 6pm-8pm
          o Friday, 6pm-8pm
          o Monday, 7pm-9pm
          o Tuesday, 7pm-9pm
          o Wednesday, 7pm-9pm
          o Thursday,7pm-9pm
          o Friday, 7pm-9-pm

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 24, 2005
            msu_anime_unlimited group:

            Do you think there should be a Super Smash Bros. Melee
            tournament?

            o Yes
            o NO
            o Never played the game

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 24, 2005
              msu_anime_unlimited group:

              Do you think there should be a Super Smash Bros. Melee
              tournament?

              o yes
              o no
              o what's smash?

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                msu_anime_unlimited group:

                Please choose what game you would like to play at the next
                tournament.

                o Capcom VS SNK 2
                o Time Splitters 3
                o Smash Brothers Melee
                o Naruto 2/3
                o Dance Dance Revolution
                o Mario Kart Double Dash
                o Tekken 5
                o Soul Calibur 2
                o Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
                o Madden '06
                o Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
                o Def Jam: Fight for NY
                o SSX 3

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                  msu_anime_unlimited group:

                  Please choose one anime that you would like to see at a
                  future anime screening (next semester). The order of
                  screenings will be determined by popular vote.

                  o Love Hina
                  o Dirty Pair
                  o Gunsmith Cats
                  o Akira
                  o Ghost in the Shell (the 1st movie)
                  o Ronin Warriors
                  o Thundercats
                  o Excel Saga
                  o Saiyuki
                  o Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
                  o Hellsing
                  o Flame Of Recca
                  o Witch Hunter Robin
                  o Blood The Last Vampire

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                    msu_anime_unlimited group:

                    Please choose a manga title that you would like to read at
                    the next Manga Book Club meeting.

                    o Naruto
                    o Get Backers
                    o Azumanga Daio
                    o Hellsing
                    o Neon Genesis Evangelion
                    o Escaflowne
                    o Gunslinger Girl
                    o Love Hina
                    o Dead End

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 11, 2008
                      msu_anime_unlimited group:

                      What Themes For Marathon Night Do You Want?
                      If Your Theme Isn't Here, Let Me Know So I Can Add It To The List.

                      FYI: you can vote for more than one.
                      The most popular will be played 1st, second popular played second, and so on.

                      o Comedy
                      o Romace
                      o uhh...Romantic Comedy?
                      o Mecha
                      o Classic
                      o Samurai/Ninja
                      o Sci-Fi
                      o Action
                      o Adventure
                      o uh...(you already know..)

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 11, 2008
                        msu_anime_unlimited group:

                        This is more of a checklist than a poll: Who can bring what to video game/live action movie night? again, if anything of your choice isn't on the list, let me know so I can put it there. As default, I can b!ring a PS3 and Wii console w/out controllers.
                        FYI: IF ANY SOGGY DOUCHE BAG BRINGS A ONE PLAYER GAME W/ THEIR OWN SYSTEM N PLAYS IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKIN CORNER ALL BY THEIR RIDICULOUSLY DOUCHE-LIKE LONESOME, EXPECT A SPARTAN BOOT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

                        -Thank You ;)

                        o Wii controller(s)
                        o PS3 controllers(s)
                        o PS2 game(s)