Re: [msu_anime_unlimited] New poll for msu_anime_unlimited

  • Ronald St. Juste
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 20, 2005
      fuck them neons...on the real...blue and white

      msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
      msu_anime_unlimited group:

      The e-board is about to order t-shirts to design for
      everyone. What we need to know is what everyone wants to the
      club colors to be. Choose two below:

        o black
        o neon green
        o neon pink
        o blue
        o white
        o neon yellow
        o red
        o neon purple
        o orange

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

      Anime dvdJapanese anime dvdAnime dvd movie
      Anime movie dvdAnime dvd rentalAnime

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 20, 2005
        Um, Ronald...you were supposed to vote...go to polls and pick blue and
        white. :)
      • franshay_barnett_aep
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 21, 2005
          How about colors that match a pair of my shoes?!
          Sounds like a good idea to me....

          --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Ronald St. Juste"
          <blackron02@y...> wrote:
          > fuck them neons...on the real...blue and white
          >
          > msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > msu_anime_unlimited group:
          >
          > The e-board is about to order t-shirts to design for
          > everyone. What we need to know is what everyone wants to the
          > club colors to be. Choose two below:
          >
          > o black
          > o neon green
          > o neon pink
          > o blue
          > o white
          > o neon yellow
          > o red
          > o neon purple
          > o orange

          id=1976937

          > web site listed above.
          >
          > Thanks!

          > Anime dvd Japanese anime dvd Anime dvd movie Anime movie dvd Anime
          dvd rental Anime

          Service.

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 22, 2005
            msu_anime_unlimited group:

            Some have been complaining about the meeting time and day
            for anime screenings. So let us know what you think a new
            time and day for next semester should be.

            o Monday, 6pm-8pm
            o Tuesday, 6pm-8pm
            o Wednesday, 6pm-8pm
            o Thursday, 6pm-8pm
            o Friday, 6pm-8pm
            o Monday, 7pm-9pm
            o Tuesday, 7pm-9pm
            o Wednesday, 7pm-9pm
            o Thursday,7pm-9pm
            o Friday, 7pm-9-pm

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 24, 2005
              msu_anime_unlimited group:

              Do you think there should be a Super Smash Bros. Melee
              tournament?

              o Yes
              o NO
              o Never played the game

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 24, 2005
                msu_anime_unlimited group:

                Do you think there should be a Super Smash Bros. Melee
                tournament?

                o yes
                o no
                o what's smash?

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                  msu_anime_unlimited group:

                  Please choose what game you would like to play at the next
                  tournament.

                  o Capcom VS SNK 2
                  o Time Splitters 3
                  o Smash Brothers Melee
                  o Naruto 2/3
                  o Dance Dance Revolution
                  o Mario Kart Double Dash
                  o Tekken 5
                  o Soul Calibur 2
                  o Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
                  o Madden '06
                  o Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
                  o Def Jam: Fight for NY
                  o SSX 3

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                    msu_anime_unlimited group:

                    Please choose one anime that you would like to see at a
                    future anime screening (next semester). The order of
                    screenings will be determined by popular vote.

                    o Love Hina
                    o Dirty Pair
                    o Gunsmith Cats
                    o Akira
                    o Ghost in the Shell (the 1st movie)
                    o Ronin Warriors
                    o Thundercats
                    o Excel Saga
                    o Saiyuki
                    o Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
                    o Hellsing
                    o Flame Of Recca
                    o Witch Hunter Robin
                    o Blood The Last Vampire

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                      msu_anime_unlimited group:

                      Please choose a manga title that you would like to read at
                      the next Manga Book Club meeting.

                      o Naruto
                      o Get Backers
                      o Azumanga Daio
                      o Hellsing
                      o Neon Genesis Evangelion
                      o Escaflowne
                      o Gunslinger Girl
                      o Love Hina
                      o Dead End

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 11, 2008
                        msu_anime_unlimited group:

                        What Themes For Marathon Night Do You Want?
                        If Your Theme Isn't Here, Let Me Know So I Can Add It To The List.

                        FYI: you can vote for more than one.
                        The most popular will be played 1st, second popular played second, and so on.

                        o Comedy
                        o Romace
                        o uhh...Romantic Comedy?
                        o Mecha
                        o Classic
                        o Samurai/Ninja
                        o Sci-Fi
                        o Action
                        o Adventure
                        o uh...(you already know..)

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 11, 2008
                          msu_anime_unlimited group:

                          This is more of a checklist than a poll: Who can bring what to video game/live action movie night? again, if anything of your choice isn't on the list, let me know so I can put it there. As default, I can b!ring a PS3 and Wii console w/out controllers.
                          FYI: IF ANY SOGGY DOUCHE BAG BRINGS A ONE PLAYER GAME W/ THEIR OWN SYSTEM N PLAYS IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKIN CORNER ALL BY THEIR RIDICULOUSLY DOUCHE-LIKE LONESOME, EXPECT A SPARTAN BOOT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

                          -Thank You ;)

                          o Wii controller(s)
                          o PS3 controllers(s)
                          o PS2 game(s)