Laser Tag 3/15/08

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 12:41 PM
      Hey, guys! This is a reminder that our laser tag at Eastpoint Mall is
      this Saturday, 3/15/08. We are meeting in front of McKeldin at 5:30.
      Departure time is 6:00pm. If you are not there before 6, you will be
      left behind. If you wanna eat before we play, you can grab something
      to eat at the food court or wherever you may wanna go before 7:30. We
      will be eating again after 12:00am at the nearby Denny's.