Katsucon Reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      Hey, guys! If you are still interested in going to Katsucon this
      Saturday (2/16/08), please let us know before Thursday so that we can
      make the necessary arrangements. And as was stated at the meeting last
      week, we are leaving Baltimore at 10:00am to go to the Greenbelt metro
      station. We'll be taking the metro into DC from there. And if you are
      returning with us, we will not be leaving to come back to Baltimore
      until about 2:00am. Again, let us know before Thursday that you will be
      attending!