Re: How come no one uses this thing?

    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
      Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.
    • Santos
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
        --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "msuanimeunltd"
        <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

        > Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.

        Ok....:-? Everything is basically the same as last semester?
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008
          Yeah, everything is in 210 A as of right now. I just made the request
          for the karaoke night, so I should have an answer by next week about
          that.