Re: How come no one uses this thing?

  • Santos
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
      --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "msuanimeunltd"
      <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

      > The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you
      about
      > the location.

      Wait....we've been kicked out of our room? o_O;; What kind of bullshit
      is that?
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
        Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.
      • Santos
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
          <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

          > Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.

          Ok....:-? Everything is basically the same as last semester?
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008
            Yeah, everything is in 210 A as of right now. I just made the request
            for the karaoke night, so I should have an answer by next week about
            that.