Re: How come no one uses this thing?

    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
      The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you about
      the location.
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
        We can do that. I don't know how many members have seen that series, so
        that would definitely be something different. I'm supposed to be going
        over the schedule with Cebrena tomorrow, so I'll mention it then.
      • Santos
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
          --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "msuanimeunltd"
          <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

          > The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you
          about
          > the location.

          Wait....we've been kicked out of our room? o_O;; What kind of bullshit
          is that?
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
            Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.
          • Santos
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
              <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

              > Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.

              Ok....:-? Everything is basically the same as last semester?
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008
                Yeah, everything is in 210 A as of right now. I just made the request
                for the karaoke night, so I should have an answer by next week about
                that.