Anime Screening for 9/30

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2005
      Hi, guys. For the 30th, we will be showing Final Fantasy 7 Advent
      Children. This is due to an overwhelming demand for it. I expect that
      everyone will have their dues paid by the 30th. I would like to be
      able to order pizza for everyone that comes to the screening that
      night. And yes, we have a source for that movie.

      On another note, the eboard would like it very much if people would
      submit their preferences for anime to be shown at future screenings,
      game suggestions for future tournaments, and suggestions for manga to
      be read. All of these suggestions will go into a poll that will
      determine the choices for the rest of the semester. We also have some
      October events in the works, something in time for Halloween. I will
      let them be a secret for now until we see if we have the funds to pull
      off the events.