RE: [msu_anime_unlimited] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

  • julian mithcell
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
      i wiould personally love to see some READ OR DIE tv series. i have all the episodes! :D

      To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      From: msuanimeunltd@...
      Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:43:31 +0000
      Subject: [msu_anime_unlimited] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

      I heard you all were allowed to come back starting Wednesday. Of
      course, I never left.

      Tell me this. What would everyone wanna see at the screenings this time
      around. I haven't planned everything yet, so I want some input.

      Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
    • Santos
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 16, 2008
        --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "msuanimeunltd"
        <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

        > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
        > should update the design.

        When id the first meeting of the semester?
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
          The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you about
          the location.
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
            We can do that. I don't know how many members have seen that series, so
            that would definitely be something different. I'm supposed to be going
            over the schedule with Cebrena tomorrow, so I'll mention it then.
          • Santos
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
              <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

              > The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you
              about
              > the location.

              Wait....we've been kicked out of our room? o_O;; What kind of bullshit
              is that?
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.
              • Santos
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                  <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                  > Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.

                  Ok....:-? Everything is basically the same as last semester?
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008
                    Yeah, everything is in 210 A as of right now. I just made the request
                    for the karaoke night, so I should have an answer by next week about
                    that.