RE: [msu_anime_unlimited] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

  • julian mithcell
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008

      To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      From: pidgeotspeed@...
      Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:34:38 -0800
      Subject: Re: [msu_anime_unlimited] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

      the 20th and good god i thought something was really going on with all the emails i've gotten from the anime club lol

      julian: i thought we werent allowed to come back until the 22nd
      msuanimeunltd <msuanimeunltd@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Ok, someone's excited about the semester.... .When is everyone coming
      back anyway?

      Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
        I heard you all were allowed to come back starting Wednesday. Of
        course, I never left.

        Tell me this. What would everyone wanna see at the screenings this time
        around. I haven't planned everything yet, so I want some input.
      • Santos
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
          --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "msuanimeunltd"
          <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

          > Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...

          Aww, come on. Would you rather me lie about it? I know some people say
          truth hurts, but, eh....I'm a sadistic bastard....
        • julian mithcell
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
            i wiould personally love to see some READ OR DIE tv series. i have all the episodes! :D

            To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
            From: msuanimeunltd@...
            Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:43:31 +0000

            I heard you all were allowed to come back starting Wednesday. Of
            course, I never left.

            Tell me this. What would everyone wanna see at the screenings this time
            around. I haven't planned everything yet, so I want some input.

            Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
          • Santos
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 16, 2008
              <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

              > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
              > should update the design.

              When id the first meeting of the semester?
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you about
                the location.
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                  We can do that. I don't know how many members have seen that series, so
                  that would definitely be something different. I'm supposed to be going
                  over the schedule with Cebrena tomorrow, so I'll mention it then.
                • Santos
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                    <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                    > The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you
                    about
                    > the location.

                    Wait....we've been kicked out of our room? o_O;; What kind of bullshit
                    is that?
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                      Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.
                    • Santos
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                        <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                        > Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.

                        Ok....:-? Everything is basically the same as last semester?
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008
                          Yeah, everything is in 210 A as of right now. I just made the request
                          for the karaoke night, so I should have an answer by next week about
                          that.