Re: How come no one uses this thing?

  • biggmann411
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
      --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "msuanimeunltd"
      <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:
      >i'm comin back on next sunday
      > Ok, someone's excited about the semester.....When is everyone coming
      > back anyway?

    • Ross Clot
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
        the 20th and good god i thought something was really going on with all the emails i've gotten from the anime club lol

        msuanimeunltd <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:
        Ok, someone's excited about the semester.... .When is everyone coming
        back anyway?

      • julian mithcell
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008

          To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
          From: pidgeotspeed@...
          Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:34:38 -0800
          Subject: Re: [msu_anime_unlimited] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

          the 20th and good god i thought something was really going on with all the emails i've gotten from the anime club lol

          julian: i thought we werent allowed to come back until the 22nd
          msuanimeunltd <msuanimeunltd@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          Ok, someone's excited about the semester.... .When is everyone coming
          back anyway?

          Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
            I heard you all were allowed to come back starting Wednesday. Of
            course, I never left.

            Tell me this. What would everyone wanna see at the screenings this time
            around. I haven't planned everything yet, so I want some input.
          • Santos
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
              <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

              > Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...

              Aww, come on. Would you rather me lie about it? I know some people say
              truth hurts, but, eh....I'm a sadistic bastard....
            • julian mithcell
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                i wiould personally love to see some READ OR DIE tv series. i have all the episodes! :D

                To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                From: msuanimeunltd@...
                Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:43:31 +0000

                I heard you all were allowed to come back starting Wednesday. Of
                course, I never left.

                Tell me this. What would everyone wanna see at the screenings this time
                around. I haven't planned everything yet, so I want some input.

                Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
              • Santos
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 16, 2008
                  <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                  > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
                  > should update the design.

                  When id the first meeting of the semester?
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                    The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you about
                    the location.
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                      We can do that. I don't know how many members have seen that series, so
                      that would definitely be something different. I'm supposed to be going
                      over the schedule with Cebrena tomorrow, so I'll mention it then.
                    • Santos
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                        <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                        > The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you
                        about
                        > the location.

                        Wait....we've been kicked out of our room? o_O;; What kind of bullshit
                        is that?
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                          Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.
                        • Santos
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                            <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                            > Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.

                            Ok....:-? Everything is basically the same as last semester?
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008
                              Yeah, everything is in 210 A as of right now. I just made the request
                              for the karaoke night, so I should have an answer by next week about
                              that.